Wednesday, August 03, 2011

keys

Thad has now decided that walking is fun, and so I've started to try to take him out on walks in the early afternoon...tire him out before nap time! He has quite a fascination with my keys, so I let him hold them as we walked down the road on our way home. I hadn't thought about it, but in the past when he has played with my keys, he switches them back and forth from hand to hand, examining them from all angles. Well, I was holding one of his hands as we were walking down the road, so he only had one hand free to look at the keys...so every 5-8 steps he would drop them on the ground so he could pick them up again with a different hand hold. He did this over and over (until I got tired of it and just picked him up and carried him...and then he could look at the keys with both hands). I thought either he likes bending over and picking them up, or he just wants to look and touch the keys from all angles, and that's the only way he could, since I was holding his other hand! Funny thing!

Thad...tasting the keys

He loves touching the camera!

big smile!

No comments: