Friday, August 24, 2007

3rd day and it already feels like I've been here at least a week! In a good way. I feel like I'm settling in and feeling more at home now. I'm starting to feel more like I know the people too. Everyone here is wonderful--expatriate and national staff and fellow students. We have quite a multicultural group. Our directors and kitchen manager are Austrailian. Our academic coordinator is Malaysian. In the students there are two families from Finland, one Korean/Austrailian couple, a couple from Costa Rica, and a few families from the US. There are also singles from Austrailia, Argentina, and the US. It's really fun to be able to interact with fellow believers from all these different backgrounds, but know that we are all here to support the spread of God's word to the people of PNG.

No comments: