Friday, October 03, 2008

I miss...

This week Karla, Tuula and I were watching a couple of TV shows that Karla’s friend from Oklahoma had sent (thanks!). I never thought I’d say this, but it’s kinda fun to see commercials from home. However, some of them maybe it would be better to just fast forward through, like the one for Red Robin — you know that restaurant with steak fries and the ‘five alarm burger’ J And to top it all off, this show actually ended inside the restaurant, with that familiar red plastic basket and it’s little paper liner sitting on the table. Maybe it’s not very missionary of me…but right now I sure do miss Red Robin ~ ahhh.

3 comments:

beccafredo said...

mmmm! I know how you feel! Remember how Powells smells when you first walk in the door...all those books...and all in ENGLISH! ahhhh! =)
Or the sound of coffee grinding and milk steaming while you're sitting in a comfy brown chair waiting for your coffee with some cool jazz compilation playing. ahhh!

Jan in Tulsa said...

You made me smile! Keep enjoying the shows. And think of the prices the food is at RR!! That'll spoil your appetite, for sure!! LOL

Lisa said...

oh, coffee!!!

coffee in a coffee shop--stop, stop, you're killing me!!

:)